CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm Back!

Wahh…lamanya tak update. Last week masuk office lepas 2 bulan cuti maternity. The longest cuti I have ever taken in my whole life! Banyak benda jadi dalam tempoh tu. Nak list down satu-satu tu macam maleh la plak. Anyway, in a nut shell, I am now a mother to a beautiful baby girl named Emily Aiesha. She is the apple of my eye, my love, my precious, my darling, my baby lah. Now, Emily a.k.a. Lapoo (by me and LK) berumur 2 months and 3 weeks. Short short je la hari ni ya? Coz bz skit la. Maklumlah…baru masuk office keje dah berlambak..huhuhu...

Jeng jeng jeng..i hereby present you...Emily Aiesha Pereira!!
Born on 14 August 2009, Friday at 2.32pm at Pantai Ampang.
She weight at 2.98kg and height at 50cm.

Lapoo waktu baru 1 jam.

Lapoo waktu dah 2 bulan.

0 comments: